Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hot Stocks


Over the last 6 months, K-bao has developed an inexplicable daily habit of reading Fortune while sitting on the potty. Indeed, it is always the same issue: "Hot Companies! Hot Stocks!"

The conversation generally goes as follows:

"Daddy, I need to go poo-poo."
"I need my stool."
"I need Hot Stocks."
"I need some privacy."
"Close the door please, all the way. All the way!"

So actually not a conversation, more a stream of orders which K-Pop obeys in silence. The hope of course is that she absorbs enough material that she'll be picking us some Hot Stocks in a few years time and will allow the K-folks to retire early. Yes, our retirement plan rests on our 3-year-old's potty reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

#TimeFlies

January 1, 2021! How time flies. K-bao's growth from a spunky little kid to a rambunctious tween is one of the most tangible markers of ...