Sunday, June 28, 2015

Work Hard, Play Hard


A welcome little word 
"You deserve to have a good time after a hard day's work," read K-bao from the message she extracted from her fortune cookie, while clambering into her car seat on the way home after dinner.

"That's right," opined K-Mum with satisfaction. "Work hard, play hard!"

Thinking a little further, K-bao couldn't help but reflect out loud, "Well, I didn't really work today though."

"You're right," interjected K-Pop from the front seat, "You played all day!"

"Oh man, I wish I hadn't said that!" burst out K-bao reflexively. "I bet Daddy's going to make me do work now when we go home."

K-Mum: "Hahahahahahahahaha!"

That's right, I "worked" all day

No comments:

Post a Comment

#TimeFlies

January 1, 2021! How time flies. K-bao's growth from a spunky little kid to a rambunctious tween is one of the most tangible markers of ...