Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bribery

The below video is an example of pure, unadulterated bribery on the part of K-Pop. Give in order to get. Not a very good example of grace for little K-bao.

On the other hand, said K-Pop to himself in self-justification mode, no pain no gain. She's learning that nothing comes for free. You've got to work for what you want.

By the way, in case you're wondering why K-bao seems to have a case of itchy nipples, she's actually frantically signing "please," which in baby sign language is supposed to be a chest rub.



1 comment:

  1. I love this video. Never too early to teach about capitalism. Next time I see her, I'm going to bring a piece of cheese and see if I can trade an expensive toy for my cheese. Hey, I'm a capitalist too.

    ReplyDelete

#TimeFlies

January 1, 2021! How time flies. K-bao's growth from a spunky little kid to a rambunctious tween is one of the most tangible markers of ...